Welcome to our Videomine Review. In this guide, we’re going to check out how Videomine works, how they make money, and how they are able to pay their users.
So if you have been looking for a place to learn more about Videomine, you’re in the right place, just read to the end.
What is Videomine
Videomine.org technology is an innovative creation that brings into existence two different programs on the same software
- It gives users the option to choose either participating as a single affiliate or participating as a group(team work).
- It’s a technological development that seeks to ensure that the general affiliate marketing system is utilized efficiently and effectively
- Everyone can become a member/user on videomine technology because it’s aim and objective is to empower the country at large
- On videomine You are your own boss, you work on your own terms, you earn at your convenience and get paid for almost doing nothing
How Does Videomine.org Works
Here’s how Videomine.org works – in two formats.
1. Participating as an Affiliate
When a user registers as an affiliate, he/she registers on an individual plan, meaning that he participates alone and gets paid into his account instantly
The following activities are involved
- Registration fee #2000
- Registration bonus #1000
- Referal bonus #1400
- Daily visits #100
- Video watching #150
- Viral video posts #200
- Skills centre for learning new skills
As an affiliate, you get to apply for your earnings twice weekly and get paid instantly
2. Participating as a Team
If a user registers under this package, the following activities will be involved
- The user cashes out #10,000 always immediately after his cycle/group is completed
- The user withdraws #1500 into his bank account always immediately after any of his direct group members completes a cycle(the more direct downlines you have, the more your chances of earning and withdrawing #1500 from them completing each cycle
- The user gets to win amazing incentives/prizes such as iPhones, laptops, home theatre, etc on reaching certain cycle goals
- After a users cycle is completed and he withdraws #10,000, for the user to move to the next cycle, he needs to resubscribe and move to the next cycle
- Registration and resubscription fee is #2000 only
Why We Think Videomine is Going to Crash?
Please let it be known to you that we are not in any way trying to defame Videomine.org, rather we are just some random online nerds trying to bring information for reasonable online searchers.
So this content is meant to educate you, and not actually financial advice.
With that said, we are going to give you some reasons why we think Videomine.org will crash in the nearest future.
1. Videomine.org is a Replicate of Videomine.io
When a businessman starts a business from the model of the business you can be able to determine if he’s interested for the long term or for the short term gains.
In the case of videomine.org we have detected that the founders or team behind the project are there for the short-term gains by infringing a foreign company videomine.io which is currently in business.
If they really want to take videomine.org real far, they would have gone for a unique brand name. Currently, a new person who makes a search online about Videomine.org we get to see a lot of articles about the lather Videomine.io which isn’t aware of in affiliation with Videomine.org.
2. Data Management
Data management is a key factor that leads to the crashing of similar earning platforms like videomine.org for example (NNU, Omichprime), and others. As the membership of the platform begins to increase, the higher the tendency for it to crash due to data management or hack.
Data management has to do with the records for every individual data (like their income record), so whenever anything alters the data, this might lead the platform to crash.
Meanwhile, like earlier said, as a new platform the tendency for data management issues might be low but as they continue to grow in numbers, then the tendency begins to rise.
3. Anonymous Owner
From research, we discovered that 75% of Nigerian earning platforms that have a visible or known owner tend to last a bit longer before a crash than those that the owners play invisible.
This is because the first isn’t strong enough and willing to face any consequence or challenge that surfaces, but the lather doesn’t want to keep a trace of who they are, and where they are from.
We couldn’t leave to mention greed because this is one of the greatest factors of them all. Greed has to do with the team or the founder. When they fail to give back to the people part of what they have given to them.
5. Their Income
Apart from making money from their affiliate or mlm system, we are able to spot Adsterra ads on their site which fetch them extra income as their users keep using their platform.
That’s a great one, but then as the users grow much, it’s expected their income from Adsterra grows but to the extent it grows it can’t be enough, so they have to keep sourcing for more income stream to sustain the growth.
In Summary, these are just a few factors or reasons why we think Videomine.org is going to crash in the nearest future. This isn’t written out of hate but out of the history of how their platform operates.
They are all out for the shorter gains. Only those who came in very earlier will benefit enough before the crash.
Have a nice day.
Join the Groups For More Updates