Julswap allows for the automated, decentralized exchange of BSC-20 tokens. Their goal is to lower the barrier of entry to financial markets by making it easy to join the decentralized finance (DeFi) movement.
The platform aims to allow anyone to create their own liquidity pools.
Although Julswap is a popular component of the Binance Smart chain ecosystem, it is not without criticism or flaw. It is going to be a direct rival to Uniswap.
Is Julswap Better Than Uniswap
Here are a few reasons why we think Julswap is better than Uniswap and will likely replace uniswap in the nearest future.
- Low trading fees: Uniswap based on the fact it is built on Ethereum whereas Julswap doesn’t. The higher the transaction in Uniswap the higher the fee where ‘as it is not so in Julswap.
- Self-custodial: Uniswap allows you to retain full custody of your funds. So there is no risk associated with centralised exchanges where you could stand to lose your funds if the exchange is hacked or goes bankrupt. And Julswap does the same.
- No Know Your Customer (KYC) process: Because Uniswap allows you to retain custody of your funds they do not require you to go through a lengthy KYC process and disclose your full name, passport details etc. It also means getting started on the Exchange will be much quicker and will drastically reduce the chances of your personal information falling into the wrong hands if the Exchange is hacked. And Julswap does the same.
Is Julswap Safe or Scam
Fake coins: Anyone can list their tokens on Uniswap, so there are people out there who list fake coins on Uniswap in the hopes of being able to scam people into sending their funds for these coins. So Uniswap users need to be extra careful in this respect- see our section below on identifying and avoiding fake coins on Uniswap which teaches you how to double-check you are sending funds to the correct transaction.
What is JulSwap Staking and how does it work?
JulSwap Staking presents you the option to stake your crypto tokens into JulSwap’s Staking Contracts to receive live rewards for your deposited crypto when there are rewards available for our community.
How is the ROI calculated for each Staking Pool?
The rewards for each Staking Pool will be deposited by the project token team (JUL, OBR, VOX, etc…) into the Staking Smart Contract pool. The Deposited Rewards will be distributed to the Stakers in a predetermined timeline.
The JULb and JFT Staking pools will have rewards distributed every 7 days and the SLP Token Staking Contracts will have rewards distributed every 90 Days.
100% of the deposited staking tokens = 1.00 JULb
Remaining pool run time = 5 days
Full amount of remaining rewards = 9.96 JULb
9.96 JULb remaining rewards will be distributed in 5 days / 1 because there is just one deposited token at that time
= 9.96 JULb for 1 token / 5 days
= 1.992 JULb rewards per day for 1 deposited token
= 199.2% ROI per day
Should someone deposit 1 additional JULb into the Staking Contract today, the ROI per day will then decrease to 99.6% per day.
The staking amount increases when the ROI gets smaller.
The staking amount decreases when the ROI get higher, as there are more rewards available at that time.
Which Staking Pools are available for the Start?
- SLP JULb / BUSD
- SLP BNB / BUSD
- SLP BNB / VOXb
- SLP JULb / BNB
- SLP BNB / OBRB
How does Julswap pay the staking rewards?
- JULb Staking: Each Week on Saturday or Sunday, the Just Liquidity team will buy back the given staking tokens with our Farming Fees. JULb will be bought back from the market and will be distributed into the JULb Staking Contract. The Rewards are distributed in real-time and will be available to you as long as you have tokens deposited in the staking contract.
- JFT Staking: To allow our JULb Farmers the option to stake as well, we integrated the JFT Token. Whenever you withdraw your JULb rewards from the JULb Farming contract, you will receive the same amount of rewards additionally in the form of JFT tokens, which can be used to stake. Every Week on Saturday or Sunday the Just Liquidity team will buy back tokens with our Farming Fees. JULb will be bought back from the market and will be distributed into the JFT Staking Contract. The Rewards are distributed in real-time and will be available to you as long as you have tokens deposited in the staking contract.
- SLP Token Staking: To Farm SLP Tokens you need to provide Liquidity into the selected JulSwap Liquidity Pool. For example, the SLP Staking contract JULb/BNB, you will need to provide Liquidity into the following contract:
When you provide liquidity, you will receive SLP Tokens back which you can use to stake in our JulSwap Staking contract.
These Rewards are paid from our Marketing Budget should the Rewards come in the form of JULb. Should the Rewards come in the form of some other currency, then we are talking mainly about the rewards from the Projects themselves.
“We will stop executing weekly token burns and in turn will use these token rewards to increase our staking rewards for our community!”
How many Staking Rewards can one get weekly in the JULb and/or JFT Staking pools?
For example, we have a total supply of 100,000 JUL of which 30,000 JUL are farmed and 70,000 JUL are staked. In this case, we will distribute 70% of the tokens from the buyback rewards into the JULb Staking pool and 30% into the JFT Staking pool.
How often can I claim the staking Rewards?
You can claim as often as you would like to receive the rewards without a time limit.
Minimum or Maximum Staking?
There is no Minimum or Maximum Staking Amount.
Can I lose my Tokens which I staked in the Staking Contract?
No, you can’t lose your Tokens which you deposited into the Staking Contract but the value of the tokens might change while it had been kept in the staking pool.
Will there be more Tokens available to stake in the future?
We are always working to increase our Staking Portfolio. We will continue to announce upcoming staking pairs when they become available.
What is the Difference between Farming and Staking?
In the farming process your deposited liquidity is used to increase the liquidity in JulSwap interface or the Uniswap interface, which can create in the worst case scenario an impermanent loss.
Staking means that you can deposit your Tokens into a Smart Contract which will remain there as long as you have your tokens in the staking pool.
Julswap cannot use your tokens for anything outside of the staking pool.
Join JulSwap Staking with your Project:
If you are a project owner and you’d like to provide your community the possibility to stake their JulSwap SLP Tokens which are generated in your Trading Pair; you’d like to reward them, then please contact us on Telegram (https://t.me/justliquidity) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll help you create a great service for your users.
The information provided in this article (Julswap Review) is intended for general guidance and information purposes only. Contents of this article are under no circumstances intended to be considered as investment, business, legal or tax advice. We do not accept any responsibility for individual decisions made based on this article and we strongly encourage you to do your own research before taking any action. Although best efforts are made to ensure that all information provided herein is accurate and up to date, omissions, errors, or mistakes may occur.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?