Welcome to the Bull is coming Finblock Review. FinBlocks was founded to serve a fast-moving financial technology sector. They were founded through an insight that the financial services sector was radically shifting and incumbent software providers were underperforming.
It was evident that there was a need for a UK-based provider of a secure and compliant provider of API-driven banking services, with a technology-first approach.
The Finblock founding team saw that there was an opportunity to deliver a global standard for this type of banking system. As blockchain and automation become more prevalent it is critical to embrace these technologies in a compliant way.
What is Finblock
Finblock is a financial firm that is founded through an insight that the financial services sector was radically shifting and incumbent software providers were underperforming. It was evident that there was a need for a UK-based provider of a secure and compliant provider of API-driven banking services, with a technology-first approach.
Their founding team saw that there was an opportunity to deliver a global standard for this type of banking system. As blockchain and automation become more prevalent it is critical to embrace these technologies in a compliant way.
Crowd2Fund is a state-of-the-art mobile investment platform that facilitates online investment in entrepreneurs, from a community of more than 12,000 investors. Crowd2Fund manages a volume of many millions of pounds in unique transactions per month across thousands of accounts and multiple user types.
They use FinBlocks because it offers state-of-the-art technology that by far outperforms any competitor systems, and appreciate the enhanced security and compliance services offered by FinBlocks.
FinBlocks Limited (11269670) is registered in England and Wales at 10 Bolt Court, 3rd Floor, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3DQ.
Features of Finblock
- Wallet accounts: You can create individual accounts instantly with FinBlocks. These accounts are called virtual wallets. Each wallet is owned by either a natural user or a legal entity and has its own sort code and account number. The wallet balance and transactions are tracked on a tamper-proof, transparent ledger. This ledger is backed up in real-time; your client balances are accurate second by second.
- Deposits: Depositing funds is also known as ‘pay-ins’. Your users can add a deposit into a wallet via their wallet sort code and account number, unique to each user, or by using an identification reference. Pay-ins can be made into the account through the user’s debit card, or direct debit as an alternative payment method. Payments are cleared into users’ wallets instantly.
- Withdrawals: Withdrawals of funds from wallets, also called ‘pay-outs’, can be made automatically via BACS transfer. After a user has requested a withdrawal, the funds are sent automatically from the wallet to the destination bank account — securely, instantly and in most countries around the world.
- Transfers: Your system can instruct the instant transfer of funds between different wallets. Wallet-to-wallet transfers are recorded on the secure ledger, assuring all wallet balances are accurate.
- User Identification: Knowing your users is a necessary regulatory obligation. Thorough identification and background checks are conducted for your users. These checks are facilitated using government-issued identification documents and additional personal information about each user, such as their name and date of birth.
- Anti Money Laundering: Your regulatory obligations for anti-money laundering are covered when you use FinBlocks. We run extensive in-house anti-money laundering monitoring, and also conduct enhanced compliance with the support of additional third-party systems to minimize your business’ risk of breaching your regulatory obligations.
- Monitoring: The FinBlocks team will monitor your platform transactions to detect any transactions which could signal criminal or non-compliant activity taking place on your platform. We use a combination of automated system monitoring and human oversight. To help reduce risk across your business, your operational team also has access to these features.
Finblock Review Trustpilot
Finblock seems to be getting a very good review in Trustpilot scoring an average of 4.9/5, and below are some of the Finblock user’s reviews in Trustpilot.
Best company around for finance , from start to finish it was all a breeze . Sent over the paperwork they requested, and by the next day I was approved and the car was paid out for . Very helpful and polite staff 10/10James
Hi I’m very happy to have a great deal and nice car finances amazing people help me in all.Super teem work. I’m recommended for everybody.Panda
Probably one of the best finance companys I’ve dealt with very professional people. a big thank you to Daniel for his great work todayMr. Paul
Is Finblock Safe
FinBlocks is your partner for all your corporate payment and banking services, offering a rich feature set. Every business has a specific set of requirements, and Finblock has built its system to offer everything you need. Their team will work with you to identify your unique requirements, and deliver them through their fully integrated API and custom support services.
There’s no system or approach that’s 100% safe, management and innovation are what keep a company relevant in its niche. Uncertainty is still bound to occur.