Welcome to Bull is coming Token Metrics Review.
Token Metrics wants to introduce you to the cutting-edge crypto analytics platform they claim to have spent millions and two years of their life creating.
Now, those millions didn’t just come out of nowhere. They made it by investing in Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
In fact, they became very well known for it.
But they became even more well known for giving away their entire investment strategy in a spreadsheet for free.
You see, Token Metrics doesn’t believe access to life-changing investment platforms should be restricted.
They claim to believe in changing the status quo. They are also a firm believer in the success of cryptocurrencies.
What is Token Metrics
Token Metrics is a crypto investment platform that merges human capital, data, and machine learning to rate cryptocurrencies.
It’s designed to be the only platform you’ll ever need to make money in crypto
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence-based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Token Metrics Offers
- In-depth ratings, analysis, and code reviews for the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap so you know which ones are scams and which ones are undervalued.
- Real-time technical analysis indicators and signals for the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap, telling you which cryptos they’re bullish and bearish on, based on movements in the token price.
- Back-tested 30-day price predictions for the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap, powered by deep machine learning. They also tell you how accurate their models have been for the last twelve months, for full transparency.
- Industry-leading IEO reviews, so you know what the best upcoming cryptocurrencies are before they start trading on exchanges.
- Bi-weekly private investor webinars with the Token Metrics team, so you know exactly what we’re thinking trading and investment-wise.
- Early access to investment ratings before they are made public, so you can get a head start over the rest of the crypto market.
- Join their exclusive private global investor network and make global connections with professional investors from all over the world.
- Complete portfolio tracking with risk metrics, so you know how balanced your portfolio is and if it’s the most optimum portfolio.
Token Metrics Review
Token Metrics contains useful and helpful data on crypto coins. It has calculations and background work done on each coin and is very helpful when selecting a coin because of the work done and information presented in making decisions.
It’s a program that is helpful and useful too. IT Shows AI, Price Predictions, and status that is very helpful and useful information too.
A program that I’ve never seen before.
Is Token Metrics Legit
Yes, Token metrics is legit, But then investing on it own comes with calculated risks.
How Does Token Metrics Works
Token Metrics works in just 3 ways which are:
- They take professional investment analysts, developers, and traders from firms like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and IBM and create systems for evaluating cryptocurrencies.
- They analyze over 70 data points per cryptocurrency from diverse sources and create objective data-driven evaluations on the long-term and short-term profitability of particular cryptocurrencies.
- They test millions of prediction models against each other, creating thoroughly tested crypto ratings that lead to profits.
Token Metrics Pricing Plan
- $29.99/month w/annual plan
- AI Crypto Indices (Portfolios)
- Private Investor Newsletter
- Portfolio tracking and signals
- Top 20 market cap project ratings
- All the HODLer Plan features
- Daily AI Price Predictions
- Top 100 market cap ratings
- All the Investor Plan features
- Access to all project reviews
- Private global investor network
- Private investor group calls
How Can I Make Money Using Token Metrics
Here is a case study on how Harvey, a Token Metrics customer, used the platform to make money.
I’ve been a Token Metrics member since December 2019.
I was very lucky to have been a follower of Ian Balina for over 2 years so was well aware of his excellent investment track record, open, honest, and transparent values as well as his ability to spot incredible life-changing investment opportunities.
So when he decided to create Token Metrics, a platform which would use AI and machine learning techniques to predict short and long term price movements in cryptocurrencies, it was a no brainer for me to become a member of the platform.
I also have a background in data analytics so I could instantly see the value proposition being offered by the platform’s data-driven approach to investing that perhaps the average person wouldn’t.
I have already made two very profitable trades this year as a direct result of using the short term metrics on this platform.
The first came in January when the Token Metrics newsletter predicted that a Monero breakout was imminent resulting in a 50% profit over a 4 week period (more accurately, 35 days).
And the second, was more recently on April 20th when short term metrics were ‘very bullish’ on BTC whilst everyone in the industry was either uncertain or bearish.
The latter trade is now up by more than 10%.
I couldn’t recommend Token Metrics enough to anyone out there, and I would also strongly suggest getting even just the Basic Plan if you can afford it because the benefits provided will be life-changing.
Meet Token Metrics Team
Meet the team that’s taking cryptocurrency investors to the moon and beyond.
Ian Balina Founder and CEO
Ian Balina is a Blockchain Entrepreneur and Investor. He has built three-million-dollar businesses from the ground up, and appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNBC, Huffington Post, The Street, INC and Entrepreneur Magazine for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship.
A former Analytics Evangelist at IBM, Ian has brought a data-driven, “money-ball” approach to investing in blockchain startups, called “Token Metrics”.
Ian is the Founder and CEO of Token Metrics, a data-driven investment research platform for crypto that helps investors leverage analytics and machine learning to become better investors.
Originally from humble means, Ian is dedicated to giving back through his philanthropic efforts with Children of Uganda and Black Girls Code.
Paresh Masani Chief Technology Officer
Paresh was a former IT Executive Director at Goldman Sachs, Global Investment Research.
He also led the development of JP Morgan & Chase and Barclay’s mobile payment platforms and is now helping build Token Metrics.
He has extensive expertise in architecting complex projects end-to-end and leading a team of all-star developers.
William Noble Chief Technical Analyst
As a former Goldman Sachs financial market thought-leader from 2004 to 2016 he has always been a producer useable technical research. Also worked for Charles Schwab and Morning Star. His ability to apply his market knowledge to crypto was highlighted during his employment by Charlie Shrem.
William’s Wall-Street background brings a unique perspective to all our cryptocurrency technical analysis, giving Token Metric’s subscribers an edge over the competition.
Sam Monac Chief Operations Officer
Leads the Token Metrics research division. Leverages data and analytics to provide fundamental analysis. Early bitcoin adopter and past experience in finance and insurance at Liberty Mutual.
Sam has analyzed thousands of cryptocurrencies using quantitative and qualitative measures. He was instrumental in helping our team discover well-known projects like Matic Network, Harmony, Elrond, and others more than a year before their IEO.
Token Metrics Media LLC is a regular publication of information, analysis, and commentary focused especially on blockchain technology and business, cryptocurrency, blockchain-based tokens, market trends, and trading strategies.
Token Metrics Media LLC does not provide individually tailored investment advice and does not take a subscriber’s or anyone’s personal circumstances into consideration when discussing investments; nor is Token Metrics Advisers LLC registered as an investment adviser or broker-dealer in any jurisdiction.
Information contained herein is not an offer or solicitation to buy, hold, or sell any security. The Token Metrics team has advised and invested in many blockchain companies. A complete list of their advisory roles and current holdings can be viewed here: https://tokenmetrics.com/disclosures/
Token Metrics Media LLC relies on information from various sources believed to be reliable, including clients and third parties, but cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of that information. Additionally, Token Metrics Media LLC does not provide tax advice, and investors are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors.
All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of money you invest, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. Ratings and price predictions are provided for informational and illustrative purposes, and may not reflect actual future performance.