Naijacrypto is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Nigeria. We have taken our time to research and provide this Naijarcypto review for you, to aid your research about the platform whether or not it is safe for trading.
You will find out as you read to through.
What is Naijacrypto
Naijacrypto is a premier cryptocurrency exchange platform offering state-of-the-art services. They offer efficient trading tools as well as giving our customers amazing leverages.
In addition to a suite of advanced trading features and charting tools, NaijaCrypto provides access to an OTC market for a wide selection of digital assets.
NaijaCrypto’s strategy focuses on providing unparalleled support, tools, and innovation for professional traders and liquidity providers around the world.
Features of Naijacrypto
- Exchange: They operate an advanced blockchain exchange platform, which is designed for users who demand secure exchange execution.
- Easy to use: Naijacrypto is easy to use as it has a very good user-friendly interface and functionalities that aids learning and user experience.
- Secure: Security will always be a top priority in every decision we make, and we provide a safe, reliable, and stable environment for digital assets exchange using advanced technologies.
- Trading pairs: Naijacrypto offers varieties of trading pairs against Fiat (NGN and USD), Stable coins (USDT, BUSD, and NIRX), and crypto-crypto.
- The Naijacrypto Debit-Card: Users of the Exchange no longer have to endure excessive transaction fees and complicated crypto-fiat conversion procedures with the all-new Naijacrypto debit-card powered by Verve. With the card, users can now make online payments, points of sale (POS) transactions, as well as ATM withdrawals directly from their Naijacrypto wallets. This represents a ground-breaking stride towards the mainstreaming of crypto-payments in Nigeria, an effort that Naijacrypto proudly leads.
- Instant Buy and Sell: “Instant Buy and Sell” is another feature added to NAIJACRYPTO. This feature is built for users looking for the fastest and easiest way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies as well as beginners looking for an all-in-one solution to securely buy and sell their cryptocurrency.
- Great Support System: For cryptocurrency beginners, support is a critical key to consider when choosing which exchange to use. Naijacrypto’s support is very effective and responsive. We have diverse support channels including social media platforms.
NaijaCrypto employs the most reliable, effective security technology available. They leverage an elastic, multi-stage wallet strategy to ensure that the majority of funds are kept in cold storage for additional safety.
Also, NaijaCrypto enables two-factor authentication for all users and provides a host of additional security features to provide multiple layers of protection.
At NaijaCrypto, security will always be a top priority in every decision they make.
They have a Custom-built trading engine – and their custom trading engine was designed to be scalable and to ensure that orders are executed in real-time.
Naijacrypto also supports third-party trading platforms and algorithmic trading via our extensive APIs. Fast deposits and withdrawals – They are highly efficient and an automated monitoring platform allows them to provide users the fastest transactions available today.
This includes updates on balance, trade, and wallet information.
To help drive innovation in the blockchain industry, NaijaCrypto is committed to supporting both new and established blockchains. NaijaCrypto seeks to provide its users with an ever-growing selection of blockchain technologies and digital tokens, and all new digital tokens listed on the trading platform must complete a rigorous review process.
NaijaCrypto is committed to complying with all current regulations in the respective jurisdiction that help prevent, detect and remediate unlawful behavior by customers and virtual currency developers when using the NaijaCrypto trading platform or any of the company’s other services.
Simple Steps to Start Trade on Naijacrypto
Step 1 – Signup
Use their secure platform to sign up, activate your account through the email sent to you by Naijacrypto then login with the sign-in form. We highly recommend that you activate 2FA authentication after your first login. Record your password in a secure place.
Step 2 – KYC Process
Fill up our sign-in form and submit, create your profile by filling the KYC form with valid details, upload the front and back copy of your ID, and add your bank details. You are good to go
Step 3 – Start Trade
Naijacrypto is a fast-rising and highly secure cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable and easy to navigate. To start your crypto journey on Naijacrypto, fund your account and you are ready to trade.
Who is the Owner of Naijacrypto
Chiagozie Iwu is the Chief Executive Officer at Naijacrypto
Is Naijacrypto Registered or Licensed
Naijacrypto is a trademarked product of CI CRYPTOSOLUTIONS which is duly registered and licensed with The Corporate Affairs Commission Nigeria.
Is Naijacrypto a Good Exchange for Nigerians
The rapid growth of cryptocurrency and its increased adoption has made a lot of people find themselves asking questions like what platform can they use to trade these cryptocurrencies, how authentic and secure is the platform, the reputation of the platform, exchange rate and so on.
Now, there are a lot of platforms out there. However, before you start trading with one, there are certain things you should consider.
Basic things to Consider When Choosing an Exchange Platform
Here are some basic things to consider when choosing an exchange platform:
- Validity: The first thing that should come to mind when choosing an exchange platform to start trading is its geographical location and restrictions. You should research to validate whether the platform is legal in your country, if it has secured the proper licensing and certification, as well as your country’s respective laws towards crypto exchanges and cryptocurrencies.
- Reputation: You can do this by checking the reviews of others to know if the exchange is secured, if it has been previously hacked, or if a lot of people have complained about it and so on. Social media is generally a good source for this information.
- Safety: It is of paramount importance that you research to ensure you choose a legitimate and secure exchange. Exchanges that require some sort of ID verification from you are typically safer and secure than anonymous exchanges. Also, search for exchanges that have a 2-factor authenticator such as Google Authenticator or SMS, anonymous sign-ups, and complex captchas. Naijacrypto is an exchange with such safety features.
- Fee Structure and Exchange Rates: These vary across various exchanges. Some exchanges have a very high exchange rate. Some exchanges offer a discounted fee. This usually occurs when their tokens are used to complete a transaction. Apart from the transaction fee charged by exchanges, some still charge hidden fees. So, you should do a careful research to whatever extent possible and preferably on 3 or more exchanges because ultimately, bad choices could potentially jeopardize your finances.
- Method of Purchase: The methods of purchasing cryptocurrency vary between platforms. Some exchanges require deposits by wire transfer, some use a payment gateway, some accept credit and debit cards, and others solely use cryptocurrency for trades. If you do not have any cryptocurrency before joining an exchange, you must choose a platform that accepts fiat currency so that you may enter the market. For example, Naijacrypto allows you to deposit either with fiat or crypto, regardless of whether you are just entering the market or not. It is also important to note how long purchases take to complete.
- User Interface and Experience: Understanding the user interface and functionalities of exchanges is imperative when choosing an exchange. Whether you are a professional cryptocurrency trader or beginner, an intuitive interface and good user experience aid user actions on the exchange in terms of quickly assessing information and executing trades efficiently. User experience is subjective and different people will enjoy different interfaces. The Naijacrypto platform is uniquely tailored to meet these needs as cutting-edge technology is employed with breathtaking simplicity, offering every category of trader an easy-to-use interface with all the necessary tools for analysis and efficient trade-executions.
In conclusion, exchanges are not the same. They vary in terms of building security precautions, regulating users, building their network, and building a user experience. So, it is advisable to be knowledgeable about exchanges and weigh your options to best know the one that suits you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?