MoonPirate is a Binance Smart Chain token collaborating with REAL distilleries/breweries to produce REAL alcohol. MoonPirate holders will get discounts, be able to vote on upcoming product releases & more!. The fact of the matter is that MoonPirate and the soon-to-come MoonPirate Coconut CBD rum would not exist without our community.
Moonpirate Finance’s very first product is already on the horizon. They have partnered with GetNok Distillery in California to deliver their first batch of community-governed rum. Their first release will be a MoonPirate-branded Coconut CBD Rum, created and distilled for their holders.
Owning MoonPirate Tokens will provide holders with:
- The opportunity to vote on a range of options for future alcoholic beverages
(type of alcohol, labels, bottles, ingredients, etc.)
- The opportunity to purchase limited-edition alcoholic releases
- The opportunity to enter competitions to win alcohol-related products
- The opportunity to receive potential discount codes for alcohol
MOONPIRATE token has the below Tokenomics:
- 0.8% gets burned forever
- 1.2% automatically gets distributed back to holders
- 2% automatically goes back into liquidity**
This occurs once the accumulated 2% fees amount to 50 trillion tokens. At this point, it will be redistributed back into the liquidity via the contract address in 2 x 25 trillion batches. All LP Tokens have been 100% burnt forever and ownership was renounced shortly after launch so this project can be community-run – 1000 pirate heads are better than one!
MOONPIRATE was a fair launch offering with 1 BNB initial liquidity. From the initial 100 Quadrillion Tokens, the distribution was as per below:
- 60% burnt
- 34% to pancake swap liquidity
- 5% to the founder (2.3% of which was awarded to early holders in comps) (therefore 2.7% remaining with the founder)
- 1% to web & graphic designer
MOONPIRATE is available now, only on Pancake Swap!
Will Moonpirate get to $1
In this video below we discuss MoonPirate. Personally, we did not invest in this crypto but would like to spread our thoughts about it.
Where and How to Buy Moonpirate
Firstly, we need to stress that you cannot buy Moonpirate by simply sending your BNB/USDT/BUSD, etc. to the Moonpirate contract address. Your tokens will be lost and there is nothing we can do to send them back. Don’t do it!
With that out the way, let’s discuss PancakeSwap, the platform we use to buy Moonpirate. PancakeSwap uses an automated market maker (AMM) model. That means that while you can trade digital assets on the platform, there isn’t an order book where you’re matched with someone else. Instead, you trade against a liquidity pool.
You’ll notice if you visit pancakeswap.finance that you’ll need to “connect” a wallet in the top right corner.. Click on it, and you’ll be met with a few options: MetaMask, Trust Wallet, WalletConnect, Binance Chain Wallet, and other options.
You’ll also need to transfer some money (BSC or any similar currency) that you’ve purchased on an exchange into your wallet.
You’ll then need to click Trade, followed by Exchange, and you should see this page. When prompted to select a currency, type in our contract address: 0xf09b7b6ba6dab7cccc3ae477a174b164c39f4c66
Once you’re okay with the below information, click “I understand.”
You’ll then see a screen that allows you to select the currency you wish to swap to Moonpirate (we recommend BNB or BUSD), you’ll see the below screen.
Select your input amount, click swap, confirm the selection in your wallet (there should be a pop-up) and you’re now the owner of x amount of Moonpirate!
Simply repeat the process when you’d like to sell your Moonpirate.
- If you get an INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT error, increase the slippage to between 5-10% in the top right corner.
- If you get a PancakeRouter: EXPIRED error, make sure you’re typing a figure in the input box, not the output box at the bottom.
- If it says there are issues estimating your gas, refresh and try again!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?