What is Mars Crater Coin
Mars CRATER Coin is a token launched on Binance Smart Chain to bring a community together on the mission to Mars. Together we will build good things to fuel the rocket. Mars Crater Coin is community-driven, and the coin was launched fairly. For every transaction, there is a 4% fee distributed to all the holders and 2% added to the locked PancakeSwap Liquidity.
Features of Mars Crater Coin
- Automated Token Burn: On deployment, 40% of the total supply burned. This will burn $CRATER on every transaction.
- Passive Income: $CRATER has a 4% tax on every transaction that is distributed to all the holders.
- Automated Liquidity: For every trade made on PancakeSwap, 2% is distributed towards the locked liquidity.
Will Mars Crater Coin Price 1000X?
How to Buy Mars Crater Coin
Beginner guide on how to get started. How to create a wallet buy your first crypto and how to buy your Craters.
Stage 1: Create a Wallet
- The first step is to create a wallet.
- Go to the MetaMask website and download the browser plugin.
- Then create an account.
Important note! Save the “Seed phrase” they give you, in case you forget your password.
Stage 2: Add Binance Smart Chain
Now when you have a wallet to store your currencies in, we need to add the correct chain network.
1. Click the MetaMask icon on the top right of your browser. Then on the dropdown menu where it should say “Etherium Mainnet”.
2. Now we type in the following:
- Network Name:
Binance Smart Chain
- New RPC URL:
- Chain ID:
- Currency Symbol:
- Block Explorer URL:
Stage 3: Buy BNB
Stage 4: Transfer BNB to Your Wallet
Now when you have some BNB.
1. Open your wallet in Binance exchange, select Binance coin (BNB), and click withdraw.
2. Go and open MetaMask. Ensure that the wallet is on the Binance Smart Chain network, and after that, copy the address by clicking on it.
3. Paste the address you copied from MetaMask in the address field. Click Binance Smart Chain and enter the amount you wish to transfer below and submit. You should see the BNB coin on the left side.
5. On the next window, you will get a confirmation for withdrawal.
After a minute, the transaction will appear in your MetaMask wallet, so you will be good to go.
Stage 5: Finally You can Buy Mars Carter Coin
Now when you have BNB in your wallet, you can simply buy Craters here. If you encounter some issue, try adjusting slippage tolerance.
Stage 6: To Mars
Congratulations and welcome, you now own Craters!
Now as you hold Craters you will get slightly more Craters for every transaction, there is a 4% fee distributed to all the holders. Also, a small amount is burned which makes the token deflationary, meaning each CRATER increase in value slightly each transaction.
Feel free to join the Telegram to chat with the community.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?