Catprotocol is a Trading automation tool for spot & margin algo creation and decentralized algos powered by CATX oracles on a gas-free Ethereum compatible blockchain.
What is Catprotocol
Catprotocol or CAT.trade was born from humble beginnings which stemmed from the desire to automate a specific indicator script. The initial script evolved from its 1.0 version to its current 126.96.36.199 the version which has been fully optimized for trade automation via the popular leverage exchange Bybit.
CAT which stands for Crypto Algo Trader is cloud-based and utilizes the popular Telegram platform as its interface, which has allowed us to add extra functionality to the trading experience on their partnered exchange which includes but is not limited to.
- Entry signals (e.g. webhooks from Tradingview) for trade entry and exit via CAT settings such as take profit, trailing stop, indicator condition exit.
- QuickFire Entry & Exit via Webhooks
- CopyCAT indicator and Strategy Presets (allowing users to simply copy successful strategies and traders)
- Manual Trading with additional conditions (such as instantly open with specific exit conditions) direct from your phone
- Post Trade P&L reporting, including trading fee breakdown so you actually know exactly what you are spending per trade, allowing traders to pinpoint areas where fees can be limited
Since the launch of CAT in April 2020 over $2.8bn has been traded through our platform, averaging $600m per month.
Catprotocol Tool Use Cases
- Manage Trades and Exchanges in one place: Catprotocol can run all indicators, all strategies, and all bots, across all exchanges in their easy-to-use CAT Trade Web App. Manage all your trades using our powerful features, and build your own dApps for all exchanges in just one place.
- Build your own BOTs and dApps: Catprotocol simplifies algo and dApp creation by breaking strategies down into intuitive building blocks. With the introduction of their Oracle dApp builder, you can save on Gas on a fast blockchain, fully compatible with the Etherium blockchain.
- CopyCAT indicators & strategies: Catprotocol makes it easy for Traders to piggyback on the most successful strategies with just one click, and for Creators, you can earn by making your strategies and oracles available on our Algo & dApps Marketplace.
- Algo & dApps Marketplace Good work should be rewarded. If you have a successful strategy that you created using any of our automation tools you can post it on our marketplace for other members to purchase and benefit from. You can earn from helping others to succeed.
- Ticker: CATX
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 15,000,000
- Maximum Circulating Supply: 30,000,000
- Reserved for Network Expansion: 70,000,000
Cat token, CATX will initially release the node allocation of 15,000,000 tokens onto the market via their partner Exmarkets.com and allow the market to determine any perceived value. Those wishing to apply for a node must acquire no less than 50,000 to then apply on the Node waiting list detailed on CAT.trade.
After the time that 300 node applicants have been met, the remaining circulating supply will be made available across a network or exchanges to achieve fair price discovery and will be required when users wish to interact with an oracle.
The circulating supply will never exceed 30m at any one time. The reserved tokens for network expansion will be released only if it’s necessary to expand the node network
Cat Token Price Live Data (CATX)
The live CATProtocol price today 4/15/20 is $0.145009 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $35,304.24 USD. CAT.trade Protocol is up 4.20% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #3373, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 100,000,000 CATX coins.
CAT.trade protocol allows users to create smart contracts that rely on Oracles that contain a combination of 3rd party market data and executable trade actions validated by a network of nodes that can interact with the Ethereum blockchain. The project claims to include a portal to manage multiple exchanges, tools to build trading bots and algorithms, a copy-trading function, and a marketplace for algorithms.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?