Welcome to bulliscoming BSC Launcher Finance Review.
The current issues about ETH DeFi ecosystem and what BSC is trying to accomplish.
In the last few months, the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem has seen exponential growth, this is due to the low commissions and the extreme rapidity of the transactions.
This has resulted in the migration of both developers and retail investors from the ETH DeFi ecosystem to the lower-cost and at the same time more powerful option: BSC.
Exorbitant gas fees have nearly caused new project launches to stall and existing projects to lose user engagement — staking, claiming, and normal trades are costing ETH users hundreds of dollars in transaction fees.
The Binance Smart Chain is currently seeing transaction volume per day higher than Ethereum.
Currently, ETH is performing approximately 1,200,000 transactions per day whereas the Binance Smart Chain is performing over 1,660,000 transactions per day, up from only 300,000 in early January.
The total value locked on BSC has increased from 1.3B USD to 5.7B USD in under 10 days.
What is BSC Launcher Finance
BSC Launcher Finance is a Binance Smart Chain-powered Launchpad for on-chain token pools, giving projects the possibility to raise capital in a decentralized and secure way on BSC.
BSC Launcher Review
BSC Launcher Finance is a Defi on Binance Smart chain. DeFi means developers can set their terms, whether favorable or not to the users.
Although, reputable DeFi protocols are majorly user-centric. So many bad actors are taking advantage of the liberty and permissionless nature of DeFi to scam users of their funds.
There have been series of “rug pulls”, as popularly known in Defi communities. Not a few developers have been known to abscond with funds contributed by end-users during presales and ICOs.
This is one of the most popular ways developers scam users of their funds.
To protect investors’ funds, and to save legitimate projects from unnecessary hurdles of presales, BSC Launcher claims to offers a safe ecosystem where the communities of projects are in total control of the presale processes.
Aim of BSC Launcher Finance
- Giving back power to the community. BSC Launcher Finance’s aim is to enable a secure community-governed permissionless platform, and $BSCL token will play a central role. In fact, a lot of already-existing launchpads have an old bureaucratic system to determine the project which will be launched on their platform. They wanted to fully decentralize it allowing our community to determine which project will be listed through:
- Advanced auction security. As we all know most Launchpads built for auction provide little or no incentives for token holders or value to their ecosystem aside from helping developers raise funds. The BSC Launcher smart contract offers presale on a different level featuring the first-of-its-kind smart functions on Binance Smart Chain, creating an advance and secure network for presale participants, and as well ensuring a sustainable ecosystem for token holders to be in charge of the sales.
The BSC Launcher platform features
- 1% service fee charge with an easy to use user-interface
- Sustainable liquidity for exchange
- Presale security via “Case/Query Creation”
Economical Service Fee
Compared to other platforms, BSC Launcher charges only a minute percentage of 1% of the total funds contributed as a service fee while also performing other functions to ensure a free and fair auction amongst contributors. Developers can specify the minimum and maximum amount they expect to be contributed by token holders, therefore giving room for various participants to participate in their various capacities on the BSC Launcher platform.
BSC Launcher smart contract ensures initial token liquidity is made available and joinable by selected token holders on the platform. This feature ensures investors need not worry about liquidity provision as all projects interacting with our Launchpad smart contract have to ensure there is provision for initial liquidity to carry out an auction.
$BSCL token introduction
To operate in our launchpad, staking and vote on governance proposals we are launching $BSCL, a BEP20 token that users will need to hold to be eligible to participate in presale pools.
$BSCL token will play an important role in our platform for a lot of reasons
- Staking in the classical LP pools: Aimed to get a cut of the day’s token pool fees. Token pools are only as good as the volume they can support, and to do that you need liquidity on both sides of the equation. We will use our token to reward LP providers to not only provide depth to popular trading pairs, but also to hard-to-access asset pools made available through token sales.
- Staking to get pool access. BSC launcher finance token will be the key to access the various token sales pools, especially the classical high-demand project pools. This will incentivize holding because having a fixed number of tokens in the wallet will be the only way to participate in the most hyped project presales. Our investors will always have priority.
- Staking for governance purposes. Token holders will be able to vote for ecosystem initiatives, new features development, liquidity rewards distribution specs, and other applications.
BSC Launcher Roadmap
BSC Launcher is excited to release its initial roadmap. This will also outline the BSCLauncher platform upgrades and our plans for the future.
The events depicted in the first 2 steps of the roadmap will happen by the end of March.
- $BSCL token contract deployment followed by the audit.
- Private seed, which is currently ongoing ( for more info you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- AMA with a community that has yet to be chosen.
After both presale and public sale are concluded, they will proceed with the PancakeSwap listing and Coinmarketcap & Coingecko applications.
Their first partnership will also take place before the end of March.
Future plans can be seen in our official roadmap, which is also on their website: bsclauncher.finance
Stay tuned. Join Telegram Community
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?