Welcome to Bulliscomng Bitcoin Black Review. Do you know that they are many cryptocurrency scams that are traced to be in the form of ICOs, and Airdrop. Bitcoin Black is an ICO project aiming to be the cryptocurrency of the people.
But then, how sure are we Bitcoin Black is not a scam, (check out how to detect a scam ICO project and presale), in this unbiased Bitcoin Black Review, you are going to find out whether Bitcoin Black is Legit or not.
Bitcoin is an improvement to the monetary system inefficiency and by not being limited by borders.
The main issue of the previous fiat currencies is more abundant in Bitcoin, which is the concentration of the elite’s wealth and a flawed distribution model. Bitcoin Black aims to be the cryptocurrency of the people, by the people for the people.
What is Bitcoin Black
Bitcoin Black is a cryptocurrency with a fair distribution Airdropped to 1 Million wallets prior to ICO which all funds will go to community groups voted by the community to move the project forward. Focusing on fair distribution, mass adoption, usability, education, ease of access, simplicity, and community.
Bitcoin Black Review
Bitcoin Black aims to be the cryptocurrency of the people, by the people for the people. Bitcoin Black’s intention is to be adopted for use as a p2p payment system that gives the power back to the people.
Bitcoin Black claims that Bitcoin has failed at this, the true value comes from the actual use of the ecosystem and giving power back to the people. Bitcoin transactions are slow and expensive, and it can be argued Bitcoin is somewhat centralized.
The main reason people participate in the bitcoin ecosystem is as price speculators to get rich quickly and ride the bull to the moon, putting away some Bitcoin in the hope of $1,000,000 Bitcoin in years to come.
This is far from what cryptocurrency is intended for. More importantly, than financial gain Cryptocurrency can be used as a tool of liberation.
Bitcoin black also claims that people are buying bitcoin to get rich from it, not to be involved in the ecosystem. The 1% elite of bitcoin are taking advantage of this and are creating layers of discouragement, by strategically raising the price and enticing entry for the dream of riches and dumping coins for their benefit. In fear of adoption.
Bitcoin is completely controlled, suppressed, pumped and manipulated at will, for many different reasons.
The intention isn’t to get rich quick, it is to give the power back to the people and have a more efficient transfer of value, a more convenient payment system, a faster payment settlement, a way for a merchant to receive money with no need for a 3-rd party being involved, a way for local businesses to accept payment without fees, a way to pay your friend money, a way to transfer money across the globe without fees, a way to make payments simple, a way for people to have complete control of their money.
- Airdrop to at least 1 million wallets initially.
- Not more than 0.5% of supply owned by 1 founding member.
- Initial Foundation 2.5% 900 Million
- Development fund 2.5% 900 Million
- Pre-sale 2.5% 900 Million coins (100+ investing members who will be an addition to the founding team helping to move the project forward. Collaborating through slack)
- Bounties 2.5% 900 million coins for bounties decided by pre-sale members and the Bitcoin Black community. Such as translations of website, whitepaper, rewards dashboard, and APPS.
- Airdrop 10% 3.6 Billion coins to be airdropped (1 million accounts 3600 coins per account)
- Rewards bounty 20% 7.2 Billion coins divided between Airdrop rewards (110 members). ICO rewards (110 members).
- IEO 20% 7.2 Billion coins Funds from IEO to be allocated to multiple community foundations who will help the community move the project further into the future. Allocated to specialist departments.
- Manipulation counteraction fund (approx 5%). Part used for stability control fund to remove the possibility of early low volume manipulation, and maintain stability in the currency.
- App introduction rewards 40% 14.4 Billion. Introduction of 30 million members with the rate of new users growing compounded. A method to get Bitcoin Black to every schoolyard/ university/ workplace and community.
- Maximum coins 36 000 000 000 to be in circulation ever
- REWARDS PLATFORM https://www.bitcoin.black/join-rewards/
- 3.6 Billion coins up for grabs to members who help share the Airdrop (10% of the project rewarded to 110 members)
- Simple 1 click social share platform.
- Social share a message which has an introduction to crypto video and the app download link which will have your friend’s coins waiting for them once downloaded.
- People want to learn on their own time and want free things/ coins.
- Currently has been active and is working well.
- Fee-free transactions.
- Instant transactions.
- Block lattice.
- Send money as easily as sending an SMS.
- Making engagement simple for new users.
- No mining making it fairer and more evenly distributed through other methods.
- Ease of access and simplicity.
- 1 million real users receiving an airdrop
- Allocation of IEO funds
- Completion of remaining 40% for introduction rewards to bring the user base to over 10 million.
- The end goal to be autonomous decentralized & community-driven.
Opportunities in the Bitcoin Black Community
If you’ve joined the BCB airdrop above, you will get your FREE 3,600 BCB coins. Do you want to get even more coins? Simple, here are some other ways:
1. The Bitcoin Black Rewards Program
3.6 Billion coins up for grabs! ($36,000,000 to be shared) — Come be among the numbers!
Be rewarded for sharing the Bitcoin Black airdrop with your friends.
Share the news about the airdrop and project effortlessly with your friends (in 1-click on Facebook, Twitter and many other social platforms). The 3.6 Billion coins shall be rewarded through The Bitcoin Black Rewards Program.
The top 10 people who share the free coin airdrop with the most friends will receive 180 000 000 BCB coins each (USD value per person $1,800,000).
Positions 11–110 will receive 18 000 000 coins each (USD value per person $180 000). This is an opportunity of a lifetime — you can’t afford to miss.
How does it work?
Share with a simple click once logged into your dashboard.
Visitor clicks the link you have shared through social media so they can get free coins.The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
The visitor gets directed to www.bitcoin.black to get FREE coins. When the visitor gets involved (does not need to be during the same browser session–cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely) You receive 1 referral.
You also get 1 referral for your friends friends too. The top 110 referees in the network share 3.6 Billion coins.
Rules and Requirements:
There are basic ground rules for the program, so please read before signing up:
- All participants must be willing to download an application of choice to receive their bonus coins.You may NOT receive credit for referring yourself multiple times or manipulating the system to your benefit.
- Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all rewards credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our rewards program.
Ready to join?
Sign up and get your account configured in under 1 minute.
2. Bitcoin Black Store T-Shirt Picture Contest
The following Bitcoin Black coins will be awarded in the order of:
Grand Prize = 500,000 Bitcoin Black for the Best Picture.
Second Place =150,000 Bitcoin Black (BCB) for 2nd.
Third Place = 100,000 BCB
Every Entry gets 5,000 BCB for participation. Coins dropped immediately after the submited picture is received and approved.
You will need a Bitcoin Black wallet (your address).
Rules: Only 1 entry per person per design or product (extra entries are allowed with different product) Products must be purchased from https://bitcoinblack.store
- Entries can be submitted until Jan 1st, 2021
- Voting will begin on Jan 1st 2021 until Jan 9th 2021
- Winner will be decided on Jan 10th and coins distributed.
Contest winners will be judged from votes from the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinblackphilippines
Pics will be displayed at https://bitcoinblack.life
- Order shirt from https://bitcoinblack.store
- Take picture of yourself wearing the shirt around the world in a unique setting.
- Submit your photo along with your email and BCB wallet address to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note — do to the large amounts of BCB being given away we reserve the right to limit the 5000 Entry FEE to the first 300 people. After we reach the first 300 the entry fee will be decreased to 1000 per entry.
Is Bitcoin Black Legit
The big question now is Bitcoin Black Legit?. They are talking against bitcoin on their whitepaper but how surprising is that they want to raise Bitcoin by their ICO.
Looking at their total supply which is (36,000,000,000) is very odd for a perfect cryptocurrency project. It is seeming they are using the name “Bitcoin Black” to get the attention of investors, but in reality they are totally spreading news against Bitcoin.
From the exposed steps to detect a fake token, you will find out that Bitcoin Black actually fall a victim.
Remember the claims Bitcoin Black made which states that:
That is true to an extent. But then, have you asked “Why do people buy Bitcoin Black?” or “Why do people partake in an ICO project?”
That’s actually because they see it as a get rich quick scheme. They buy it at the early stage, and upon listing they sale and make more money, but then it doesn’t always turns out that way.
This material (Bitcoin Black Review) is not aimed at promoting or defaming Bitcoin Black.
And should not be taken as the basis for making investment decisions, nor be construed as a recommendation to engage in investment transactions.
Investing in ICO’s involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. Please refer to How to Detect Fake Coins
You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
The Bitcoin Black Review.