This is a list of the 8 Best forex trading news apps in 2022.
This amazing app has helped me stay informed with personalized alerts about global financial news and track my favorite currency pairs.
In forex trading, the effect of news can’t be ignored be it a scalper, day, or swing trader.
And in this guide, I will reveal the best forex trading news apps and help you keep track of upcoming global financial events.
Let’s dive in…..
Yahoo Finance is the number one finance destination to track the markets and the economy.
Over 10 million traders trust the yahoo finance financial news app, and you can access real-time financial information to stay on top of the market.
You can also follow the currency pair you care about most and get personalized news alerts.
• Track the performance of your portfolio.
• Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news.
• Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders.
• Go beyond currencies and track stock, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures.
• Compare and evaluate stocks with interactive full-screen charts.
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go.
• Follow all the currency pairs you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
• Create multiple watchlists to organize the currency pair you follow.
• Enable notifications for price alerts, breaking news, earnings reports, and more.
• Sync your portfolios across devices.
Investing.com App Forex
Investing.com app forex is a leading android app for traders and investors.
Over 10 million traders use investing.com apps every day to stay on top of the global financial markets.
This amazing app offers a set of financial information tools like currency alerts, breaking news, portfolio, watchlist, economic calendar
Investing.com App Forex Features:
Live quotes and charts for over 100,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
Track major global indices such as the S&P 500, Dow Jones, and Nasdaq as well as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates, futures, and options.
Live updates on global economic events customized to your interests.
Their real-time Economic Calendar is used by top traders and investors to track market-moving events as they are announced, making it easy to track market impact.
Add your favorite financial instruments and their holdings to your portfolio and follow your most important stocks.
Build your customized watchlist and keep track of currency quotes, commodities, indices, ETFs, and bonds – all synced with your Investing.com account.
Your Watchlist can be accessed anytime from your menu, providing you with real-time prices, and the Holdings Portfolio shows you your total assets value 24/7.
Their Alerts system allows you to receive customizable alerts for any instrument, economic event, or new analysis article.
For all 100,000 financial instruments, you can set up notifications for a specific price, change by %, or Volume.
All pushed by request and synced with the website.
NEWS & ANALYSIS
Breaking news, videos, updates, and analysis on global financial markets, as well as technology, politics, and business.
Be the first to read the latest on stocks, currencies, commodities, and the global economy.
Stay on top of stock market news!
Quick access to all of our world-class tools, including Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, Market Quotes, advanced charts, and more.
Bloomberg News App
Bloomberg news app is awesome finance, business, economic, foreign exchange market, and investment portfolio app.
They are blessed with award-winning journalism to help you understand the economics and financial news that shape today and tomorrow.
Bloomberg is designed to monitor the financial market and your investment portfolio.
In fact, with Bloomberg, you will stay up to date on trending topics like the US economy and more.
BloomBerg News App Features:
- News: Browse featured and trending stories in Business, Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Foreign Affairs, Personal Finance, Opinion, and more from our 120+ global newsrooms.
- Market Data: Get the latest financial data to enable fundamental analysis, including stock prices, equity indexes, futures, bonds, commodities & foreign currencies.
- Alerts: Receive push notification alerts on the latest briefings on the financial economy and the biggest business headlines.
- Watchlist: Easily track your portfolio’s performance by adding stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, or currencies to your Watchlist, and get the latest news related to your investments.
- Video & Audio: Stream Bloomberg TV and Bloomberg Radio live to get insights from the smartest names in Global Finance, Business, Economics & Investing, plus discover our catalog of podcasts.
- Offline Reading: Download the latest issue of Businessweek to read offline, wherever you are.
CNBC Business News And Finance App
CNBC business and financial news app is the world’s leading real-time financial market coverage and business news.
CNBC news app helps you stay in the know on the latest currency events affecting the foreign exchange market.
Following your favorite currency pair is easier than ever with the CNBC news app.
Currencies are easily tracked in a customizable watch list so you can get real-time currency quotes, and global markets right on your phone throughout the day.
So for fast real-time and reliable news, the CNBC mobile news app has you covered.
CNBC Mobile App Features:
Breaking News & Stock Alerts
- Global stock market coverage around the clock – create and track your favorite company stocks from your mobile device in real-time.
- Investments are made easy with stock quotes, interactive charts, and customizable time frames.
- View trading data – pre-market and after-hours.
- Cryptocurrencies are now available.
- Live stream news while you’re on the go so you never miss an update.
- Finance News updates can be sent directly to your phone, so you know all the latest in stocks, investing, and economics.
- Political News – be the first to know the latest in politics with CNBC.
- 24-hour coverage of top business news, economic analysis and expert opinions, personal finance, investment, technology, politics, energy, health care, and more.
Stream TV Shows on your mobile device and Android TV:
- Watch news clips for free, or log in with your cable or satellite subscription to live stream full episodes.
- Search for topics and shows on Android TV with your voice or remote.
- Live stream your favorite CNBC TV business day and primetime shows.
Start your CNBC Pro free trial today and receive:
- Investing ideas from Wall Street Pros.
- The latest stock picks and stock screeners to invest smarter.
- Alerts and analysis on global investing trends.
- Sell-side analyst calls before the market opens.
- CNBC TV Live Stream frothy m U.S., Europe, and Asia.
- Pro’s daily playbook to inform your investing strategies.
Marketwatch app delivers the latest business, financial information, and market data to our fingertips.
Over 1 million traders and investors trust the MarketWatch app for financial information
And you can also download the MarketWatch app for breaking news stories, videos, in-depth analysis, and the latest market data including index movement, stock price, and other key information.
MarketWatch features include:
Business News & Analysis
- The latest stock market, finance, business, and investing news from MarketWatch.
- Article headlines and images are featured along with real-time market data for each relevant ticker.
- Personal finance, investing, technology, politics, energy, retail, and retirement planning news and insights.
- The Top Stories bar is interactive and gives access to a fully customizable drop-down menu featuring other news channels (e.g. U.S. Markets, Investing, Personal Finance)
- Market data center with access to stocks, commodities, rates, and currencies — all updated in real-time.
- Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and interactive charts from across major global markets.
- Track stock market data over a variety of date ranges and regions (U.S., Europe, Asia) for a more comprehensive understanding of the markets
1. Track your currency picks and sees related MarketWatch stories to stay up-to-date on your investments.
2. Sync your Watchlist. The MarketWatch app syncs with MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to track currency pairs on the go.
You can add multiple personalized watchlists, which can be viewed at any time across devices and platforms.
Financial Times App
The Financial Times app brings you trusted global news, reliable data, and the expertise you need to stay ahead in the foreign exchange market.
Financial Times App Features:
- Get alerted to briefings and breaking news.
- Catch up with the news when you go offline.
3. Follow topics for the latest news that matter to you.
4 . Save articles to read later.
5 . Listen to articles while on the move.
6. Read comments and share your opinion.
7. Monitor your market’s data portfolio.
8. Gift and share content with others.
How To Access
To gain full access to their award-winning content, you need to sign in using your Financial Times account.
Myfxbook app helps forex traders track, analyze and stay up to date with their forex portfolio and the forex markets on the go.
What Makes Myfxbook The Best Forex News App You’ll Ever Use?
- A complete view of your forex portfolio including watched accounts.
- A live forex calendar with complete event data, notifications, custom alerts, and widgets.
- Live streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
- Live Forex charts with technical analysis and indicators.
- Live forex patterns analysis.
- Live forex news.
- Live price notifications.
- Live community outlook with custom notifications.
- Calculators to help you plan your trades.
10. Simple, intuitive, and lightning-fast user interface.
An overview of the different sections:
- Portfolio: the portfolio section will show you your Myfxbook portfolio including a growth chart, quick stats, and the current status of the account (trades, orders, and history).
Don’t have a portfolio yet? Then go to their website and register a free account.
- Economic Calendar: be in sync with the markets up to the minute with our real-time economic calendar covering over 30 different currencies with easily readable data.
Each event can be drilled down for an explanation and historic levels.
- Markets: you can view over 60 different currency pairs in truly real-time, tick by tick (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, and more), including the changes in 9 different time-frames in just one glance.
Want to be alerted of a specific price?
- Just set up an alert and get notified in real-time.
The markets section shows you forex patterns in real-time in each timeframe on one simple screen.
- Forex Charts: enabling you to use technical analysis on the go with our high-performance charts.
Bundled with 5 drawing types (line, speed line, Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arc) and 9 indicators (SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, envelopes, ATR, and ADI). Instantly share your chart with your fellow traders.
- Forex News: the news section will show you a streaming feed of economic news items in real-time from major news providers – you can even filter news of specific instruments (for example EUR, USD, or Gold).
- Community Outlook: a real-time outlook for different currency pairs as can be seen on the Myfxbook website.
Each pair will include the full data such as the number of open positions, total volume, and more.
Set up unlimited notifications for different levels (for example if long sentiment is over 50%).
- Calculators: when planning your next trade, use the calculators to calculate an entry price, position size, margin, or risk value for better money management.
Fxstreet Forex News And Calendar App
Fxstreet forex news and calendar app is arguably one of the best forex news apps that provide the latest news about forex, crypto, and stock markets that help traders in trading with the best economic calendar and trading insights and signals.
Benefits Of Trading With Fxstreet Forex News And Calendar App
Forex And Trading News
FXStreet has all the news about the currency and commodity markets in real-time.
Download their app and get the most relevant live news that has an impact on the currency markets.
Forex and trading news 24/7, including EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, Gold price, and more.
Don’t miss a single detail about spot technical analysis patterns and trends in our forex charts and get relevant asset forecasts to help your trading.
Besides, you can read, filter and digest every forex news piece and receive notifications in real-time to be informed when new macroeconomic data and events are released.
Cryptocurrency News, Analysis, And Price Prediction
FXStreet also covers the cryptocurrency markets on a 24/7 basis.
In their app, you will get the most important crypto news and the most relevant technical and on-chain analysis for the top cryptos, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Ripple, Dogecoin, or Shiba Inu, among plenty of other coins.
You can also follow live cryptocurrency prices measured against different currencies and other cryptos on our live rates tab.
Stock Market News And Technical Analysis
FXStreet is now covering a selection of important stocks.
Get news and their trademark technical analysis on a big bunch of stock market tickers, with real-time updates.
Get to know which tickets will be trending and get market trading opportunities from their stock coverage.
Market movements, currency rates, or stock price changes.
With their app, you will see the best graphs so you can have a complete analysis of all the markets.
Follow currency pair price changes in real-time for more than 1,600 different active markets.
- Real-time contribution and change percentage.
- Filter by pre-established lists or personalize your ones.
- Live charts by clicking on the asset name.
Check the outer economic calendar in real-time and get all details on how macroeconomic data releases and other important fundamental events impact the Forex markets.
- 1,000 economic events in 42 countries.
- Includes the current, estimated, and previous data as well as a volatility indicator.
- Time zone: you can choose between GMT or local time.
- Real-time notifications that will let you know anytime new economic data is published.
- Custom alerts for the Economic Calendar.
Forex And Trading Alerts
Receive custom Forex and Trading alerts, and Stay informed in real-time about the rise and fall of stocks, market movements, and currency changes.
Charts In Real-time
FXStreet has the best real-time graphs to follow stocks and the best Forex analysis.
You will be provided with reliable currency change prices and a Trade View about the most essential information on the market, including EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, XAU/USD, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD and much more.