Welcome to bulliscoming Bel crypto price prediction. Currently, Bella Protocol (BEL) is on rank #382 with a price of $1.20 in the entire cryptosystem, which includes $48 Million (48,000,000 BEL) circulating supply, and $100 Million (100,000,000 BEL) total supply.
As of today, its maximum supply is $100 Million(100,000,000 BEL), its market capitalization is $57.65 Million ($57,650,013.82), and its fully diluted market capitalization is $120.1 Million ($120,104,195.47). Presently, BEL has increased by 66.32% in the last 24 hours. Its latest 24h hour volume is $537.74 Million ($537,735,594.27), which is massive and impressive.
The price of Bella Protocol increased by 217.26% during the last 7 days. Over the last month, the price of Bella Protocol has increased by 70.06%. As a result, all the given values could change day by day from exchange to exchange.
If you’re looking to invest in cryptocurrencies and earn a good return on your investment, please do proper research to discover what experts expect from each cryptocurrency.
What is Bella Protocol
Bella Protocol aims to solve current pain points in the DeFi user experience, such as high gas fees and a steep learning curve, and to onboard more users into the DeFi ecosystem.
Bella Protocol offers a suite of DeFi products for a streamlined crypto banking experience. Bella provides diversified cross-platform yield farming strategies with auto-rebalancing and caters to both new and experienced users on-chain or via Bella’s custodian service.
The project also minimizes the transaction gas fees involved by aggregating transactions and interacting with smart contracts in batches (once every 12 hours).
BEL is the native utility token of the Bella ecosystem, with use cases including:
- Fee Collection: A portion of transaction and service revenue from the platform will be used to reward BEL stakers and voters. The revenue stream is shared amongst the following parties: BEL stakers and voters, referral channels, operations budget and the project’s risk reserve (a pool of assets which will be used to compensate users when security events take place).
- Discounts: BEL holders enjoy service fee discounts. For instance, users will pay less for using the Robo-Advisor product when they choose to pay their fees in BEL.
- Staking: The Bella Protocol team plans to launch staking rewards for regular BEL token holders to offset the increase in circulating supply in the first two years.
- Voting and Governance: Users who stake BEL tokens can vote for potential product upgrades, releases, and parameter fixes.
Features of Bella Defi
- Gas Fee Saver: Bella believes in the power of long-term auto compounding. Bella flex savings takes care of reinvesting gas fees so you don’t need to pay extra.
- Lower Volatility: In Bella locker, fixed APY allows you to avoid short-term market fluctuations and trading loss.
- Lower Threshold: There are no minimum requirements to participate in Bella Locker. Anyone can stake any amount of BEL and earn juicy rewards automatically from anywhere, anytime.
Bel Crypto Price Prediction for 2022
As of the end of 2022, Bella Protocol price predictions are mostly pessimistic, predicting a decline to $0.473812 (TradingBeast) and even lower, down to $0.0369 (according to WalletInvestor) by the end of 2022. As per the (Digitalcoinprice) forecast data analysis, the price of BEL is expected to cross the level of $1.58. By the end of the year, Bella Protocol is expected to reach a minimum fee of $1.45. In addition, the BEL price is capable of getting a maximum level of $1.65. Investors and holders of crypto assets must know the Bella Protocol Price Prediction 2022.
Bel Crypto Price Prediction for 2023
According to WalletInvestor, in 2023 Bella Protocol’s price is predicted to decline to $0.0463, which makes Bella Protocol a poor investment option. TradingBeast, in turn, predicts the price drop to $0.494908, and PricePrediction.net agrees with a predicted price fall down to $0.45. (Digitalcoinprice) gave a possibility that Bel Crypto Price Prediction can break through the $1.87 barrier and hold the market by the end of 2023.
Bel Crypto Price Prediction for 2024
The experts are unanimous in their Bella Protocol price forecasts for 2024 — everybody expects Bella Protocol’s price to drop by the end of that year. PricePrediction.net predicts the price to fall, reaching $0.66. According to WalletInvestor’s research, Bella Protocol’s price can drop down to $0.0356. TradingBeast’s forecast is also not so positive: its analysts hold the view that by 2024 Bel Crypto Price Prediction will be about $0.548204. According to Digitalcoinprice, By 2024, market analysts and experts predict that BEL will start the year at $1.47 and trade at around $2.13. According to their predictions, this would be extremely high compared to last year.
Bel Crypto Price Prediction for 2025
Both PricePrediction.net and WalletInvestor doubt that the Bel Crypto Price Prediction market will grow in 2025, predicting the price drop to $0.97 and $0.168 by the end of the year respectively. Other Bella Protocol price forecasts support the idea: TradingBeast forecasts Bella Protocol to fall down to $0.500289 by December 2025. According to Digitalcoinprice, there is a good chance that Bella Protocol 2025 Price Prediction will double in price, but it is also possible that it may not reach its expected maximum $2.70 level.
Bel Crypto Price Prediction for 2030
Speaking of long-term Bel Crypto Price Prediction for 2030, experts present two polar opinions. TradingBeast expresses the view that Bella Protocol’s price won’t grow further and, supposedly, will decline to $0.815471. WalletInvestor’s price prediction for Bella Protocol echoes with the projection of a downtrend to $0.18816. Despite this, PricePrediction.net’s vision remains positive, promising growth up to $6.13. According to Digitalcoinprice, Bella Protocol’s price is estimated to reach $5.31 by 2030, at minimum. With an average trading price of $5.47 throughout 2030, Bella Protocol’s value could come to $5.71 at its highest.
Is Bella a Good Investment
One of Bella Protocol’s main features is its simplified user experience and wide variety of products.
The platform consists of the following main products: the Bella Liquidity Mining platform, flexible savings, a one-click smart portal to deploy assets with zero gas fees on popular and profitable DeFi products, a lending platform, and the Robo-Advisor — which can be used to help with the investment selection process.
Despite launching in September 2020, all of these products are already operational.
The platform is supported by BEL token holders, which are able to contribute to the governance of the platform by voting on potential upgrades, releases, and other parameters. It also serves as a reward for users that participate in staking — among other things.
Bella Protocol is a strategic move made by ARPA in order to extend its growing community into the DeFi sector through its familiar and simple to use mobile banking application.
Bella Protocol has a global user acquisition strategy, and will initially attract users from ARPA’s global community. The project will initially focus its community development strategies in China, Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Southeast Asia.
Current community growth strategies of Bella include:
- Conducting decentralized token auctions.
- Conducting BEL token airdrop to ARPA token holders.
- Constantly engaging with the community in social channels.
- Launching the Bella Liquidity Rewards program.
Future community growth strategies of Bella include:
- Collaborating with DeFi lending protocols to accept BEL as collateral.
- Collaborating with decentralized exchanges to whitelist BEL trading pairs.
- Adding BEL as part of incentivized staking pools in other DeFi projects.
- Launching the referral program for Bella Flex Savings and Bella One-Click Portal.
- Integrating Bella Flex Savings with centralized crypto exchanges and traffic channels for revenue sharing.
- Enabling fiat gateways to attract more users.
Who Are the Founders of Bella Protocol?
Bella Protocol was co-founded by Felix Xu and Yemu Xu in 2020.
Felix Xu is the CEO of Bella and also the co-founder of ARPA, a privacy-preserving blockchain platform that incubated the Bella Protocol. Felix has several years of experience as a venture investor and analyst and is a veteran of the financial industry. Yemu, on the other hand, is a heavily experienced entrepreneur, with a history of analyst and consultant roles.
The rest of the Bella team overlaps with that of ARPA, which is composed of more than a dozen employees with a range of backgrounds in blockchain, finance, and product development.
Please note that this product should be used at your own risk. Utmost good faith has been used in constructing this product and the team will continue to update the code, implement safety measures, and partner with the best security teams in the industry to ensure fund safety.