Welcome to bulliscoming media, Battle Of Guardians play to earn game has garnered gamers attention; most especially since its concluded IGO (initial game offering) on GameStation.
Battle Of Guardians is a new play-to-earn platform that could be considered one of the most profitablePlay2Earn game, because of the captivating features and tractions that it has gained so far in the P2E gaming industry.
It is the first real-time multiplayer NFT fighting game with play-to-earn features in the Metaverse.
In this article, we will be discussing what Battle Of Guardians is all about and explanations of its captivating features.
What Is Battle Of Guardians?
Battle of Guardians is an NFT fighting game that enables users to utilize their NFT assets to fight against computers or other players.
Battle of Guardians (BOG) is a real-time multiplayer NFT fighting game developed in UNREAL ENGINE and built on a multichain Solana network & Binance smart chain. Players engage in fierce multi-realm battles in an expansive game world.
BOG is one on one game where players are in a constant battle to defeat other players to earn more rewards, it enables users to utilize their NFT assets to fight against computers or other players
BOG believes in the future of the metaverse and is keen to develop inside of it as soon as possible. Amid the GameFi and play-to-earn trend with all the new games launched, the BOG team notices a pattern: those blockchain games are all earn and no play.
In Battle of Guardians, players can battle in PvE and PvP using their collection of NFT fighters. With a tier system, three different races, and a broad range of playable characters, BOG naturally and organically becomes a platform for players to test their skills and agility whilst earning for what they are worth.
Features Of Battle Of Guardians
Below are the captivating features of Battle Of Guardians play to earn the game.
Players can purchase their own NFT characters in the initial NFT drop. Characters themselves are going to be sold in packs of three. The packs are divided into three kinds which are Common, Rare, and Ultra Rare packs. Packs of high rarity will have a chance to contain characters of higher tiers such as Legendary Warrior or God of War. To participate in the NFT drop, players/users should stake a certain amount of $BGS.
Battle of Guardians Share ($BGS) and Fighting Points ($FP) is the official currencies of BoG. The dual token model will help themselves to be more valuable and become worthy rewards for players.
- $BGS – BOG main currency is useful for purchasing NFT characters, synthesizing NFTs, staking, and governance.
- $FP – BOG secondary currency is useful for purchasing NFT characters, synthesizing NFTs, and entering tournament mode/bout.
Through NFT synthesis, players can combine their NFT characters of the same kind and tier to obtain that character of one tier higher. (e.g. three Elite Fighters can be combined into one Legendary Warrior). To achieve this, not only should players have the same NFT characters, but they should also pay in both $BGS and $FP to perform synthesis.
Battle of Guardians’ official marketplace is here to exclusively drop their own NFTs and have them ready to fight. The marketplace will become a hub for players/users to exchange NFT characters (fighters), in-game items, as well as NFT Renting. All NFTs exchanged in this marketplace will have high utility inside the game.
Through a dedicated NFT Renting program, owners can officially rent their NFT assets to players who are skillful and eager to earn from the game. This way, both parties can split earnings and it becomes a win-win solution.
As guilds become more popular and projects of gaming hub start to rise among the players, BOG understands the situation and provide a scholarship program built inside their smart contract. Guilds and scholars can determine a share agreement before leasing the NFT characters and earnings will be split automatically.
Users/players who stake some $BGS will not only earn a competitive APY on their tokens but also get the chance to participate in BOG NFT drop and other events.
Battle Of Guardians Game Modes
Battle of Guardians will feature three game modes, including:
- Story (PvE) – Players are going to fight against computers in a series of increasingly difficult stages. There are a total of 25 stages and each will have a different amount of rewards in $FP.
- Arena (PvP) – Players are fighting against other players in a 1v1 battle of random matchmaking based on their Match Making Rating (MMR). For every win, players will earn $FP and points increase their MMR.
- Bout (PvP) – Players (8/16/32 players) are put in a tournament bracket. One will fight with another in a 1v1 with knock-out system. Before entering, players are required to pay an entrance fee in $FP. The winner of the tournament takes all rewards including the pool of entrance fees and some additional $BGS.
Battle Of Guardians Characters
BOG is a fighting game that truly believes that all play-to-earn games should have balanced “play” aspects as well as their “earn”.
Hence, they have created the characters in a way so that no one play will have an unfair advantage over others. A balanced yet competitive game is what BOG is.
To achieve that condition, they have developed races and tiers inside the game.
The characters are differentiated into three races: Guardians, Humans, and Demons. The races are differentiated by three attributes, which are:
- Health Points – The number of health a character has.
- Damage – Overall damage points that a character can bring upon its opponent.
- Intelligence – Additional damage points for characters who use its movement combinations (combos).
Tiers are here to produce a whole new experience for every player inside of the game. BOG will offer three tiers, all with different features inside of them. These tiers are:
- Elite Fighter – Barebones of characters, has low rewards for every win.
- Legendary Warrior – Equipped with special skills, has moderate rewards for every win.
- God of War – Full set of special skills and ultra skill, has high rewards for every win.
With balance in mind, BOG has determined that players of a tier can only play with players of that same tier (e.g. God of War character can only fight against God of War character as well). With this ruleset, players should have balanced yet competitive gameplay.
Battle Of Guardians’ vision is to build a long-term, stable, and constantly evolving game environment and economy. Their endgame is the creation of a sustainable game franchise that will lead the NFT Fighting Game industry where developers, investors, and players can all contribute together to explore endless opportunities in the fighting game Metaverse.
Join the Groups For More Updates