Within the first 24 hours of Ape Foundation opening Apecoin staking rewards, $30 million worth of tokens were deposited in the contract.
But then before you chose to stake on Binance, let’s us explore other options for higher Apecoin staking rewards.
Best Apecoin Staking Pool for Higher Apecoin Staking Rewards
Below is a quick reference summary of the best apecoin staking pools and staking limits, and while your choices depend on what you have in your wallet, we’re happy to say that there’s an option for everyone.
1. Binance Earn
Binance Earn offers the following Apecoin staking rewards:
- 209% for 120 days locked
- 148% for 60days locked
- 119.99% for 30 days locked
- 99% for 10 days locked
- 11.7% Flexible
Binance Earn is a one-stop hub on Binance where you can see all your earning possibilities open for you and the cryptocurrency you hold. Great options if you are a HODLer.
Apestake offers four various options for apecoin staking rewards, they include:
- Apecoin ($APE) – As long as you have at least one $APE in your wallet, you can stake and start accruing rewards. No NFTs required. The total staking allocation for the $APE pool is 30,000,000 $APE.
- Ape (BAYC) – The BAYC pool represents the highest of the staking pools with a maximum stake up to 10,094 $APE for each BAYC you own. The total staking pool for Bored Apes runs deep at 47,105,000 $APE for Year 1.
- Mutant (MAYC) – The MAYC pool lets you stake up to 2,042 $APE for each MAYC you own. The total staking pool for Mutants tops out at 19,060,000 $APE for Year 1.
- Paired (BAKC) – The BAKC pool works differently. A Dog (BAKC) cannot be staked alone and must be paired with a Bored Ape or a Mutant. Fortunately, a paired-up Bored Ape or Mutant can still be staked in their respective Bored Ape or Mutant pool. The total staking pool for a BAKC pairing is 3,835,000 $APE for Year 1.
3. OKX Staking
OKX is offering 15% flexible Apecoin staking rewards, and a bonus of 5% fo 90days. Staking in OKX is the process of locking your crypto assets to support the related blockchain networks. You can earn staking rewards from new assets generated on the blockchains, as well as transaction fees. OKX Est. rate (APY) is the estimated annual percentage yield of the offers. It changes dynamically based on the actual yield and staked amount, so make sure to use est. rate as a reference only.
Why Stake Apecoin
ApeCoin is the APE Ecosystem’s governance token, allowing token holders to participate in ApeCoin DAO and giving its participants a shared and open currency that can be used without centralized intermediaries. 62% of all ApeCoin was allocated to the Ecosystem Fund, which will support community-driven initiatives as voted on by ApeCoin DAO members.
ApeCoin also gives access to certain parts of the Ecosystem that are otherwise unavailable, like exclusive games and services. For third-party developers, ApeCoin is a tool to participate in the ecosystem by incorporating ApeCoin into services, games, and other projects.
The APE Foundation was gifted a 1 of 1 NFT by Yuga Labs, the creators of Bored Ape Yacht Club. Yuga Labs has conveyed all rights and privileges to this NFT and its underlying artwork to the APE Foundation. The ApeCoin DAO members can decide how this intellectual property is used.
ApeCoin is a decentralized project inspired by Yuga Labs’ Bored Ape Yacht Club project. ApeCoin was founded to be used within the burgeoning APE Ecosystem, which is supported by the APE Foundation.
The ApeCoin DAO aims to build and maintain the APE Ecosystem in a fair and inclusive way, providing an infrastructure for ApeCoin holders to collaborate through open and permissionless governance processes.
ApeCoin is an ERC-20 governance and utility token used within the APE Ecosystem to empower and incentivize a decentralized community building at the forefront of web3.
ApeCoin holders govern themselves via the decentralized governance framework controlling the ApeCoin DAO, and vote on how the ApeCoin DAO Ecosystem Fund should be used. The APE Foundation administers proposals agreed upon by ApeCoin holders.