Welcome to the bull is coming, 01 Protocol Airdrop update and how to participate. 01 is a fully decentralized derivatives protocol. 01 runs on smart contracts built on the Solana blockchain, the most performant, fast, and low-cost blockchain.
01 Protocol doesn’t have a token yet but has confirmed to launch its own token in the future. It’s likely that the early users of the platform could get an airdrop once they launch the token.
Why 01 Protocol?
- Perpetual Futures | 01 offers powerful deep liquidity perpetual futures markets, empowering traders with up to 20x their buying power.
- Power Perpetuals | 01 is the first protocol to introduce order book-based power perpetual, a novel asset type providing global option-like exposure.
- Yield-bearing Deposits | All deposits on 01 accrue passive APY through algorithmic borrow lending markets.
- Decentralized Orderbook | 01 is built with Serum’s fully decentralized on-chain limit order book, providing traders with the ultimate trading experience, without sacrificing decentralization.
- Cross-Collateral | Traders can deposit a variety of supported tokens as collateral for their positions, saving on swap fees.
- Cross-Margin | Leverage is shared across all positions under a single account, allowing for unparalleled capital efficiency.
How to Participate in 01 Protocol Airdrop
- Visit the 01 Protocol website.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- Go to the “Perpetuals” section and make trades.
- Also, go to the “Borrow” section and Lend or Borrow assets.
- 01 Protocol has confirmed to launch its own token in the future.
- Early users of the platform who’ve made trades may get an airdrop once they launch the token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You’re interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future?
About 01 Protocol
01 offers a full-suite trading experience without compromising on decentralization. On other chains, DEXs either opt for a virtually automated market-maker instead of an order book due to transaction throughput limitations or offer an order book that is run on a centralized server.
01 is able to offer a true order book experience without sacrificing decentralization thanks to Project Serum’s on-chain matching engine. 01 is also the only DEX offering orderbook-based Power Perps.
01 was built to scale and has the ability to support well over 100+ market pairs. The protocol will first start with steady and progressive rollouts of the most popular markets.